Monday, January 17, 2005

Stopping smoking can damage your marriage

Today marks the two week anniversary of my stopping smoking again.

14 days without so much as a solitary cigarette and, so far, it's going OK. I'm somewhat more grumpy than usual apparently, but I don't seem to be eating too much more due to Julie having laid in a constant supply of raspberries and blackberries.

Best of all, she hasn't asked me to pack my bags and go back and live with my parents nor has anyone suggested I have major psychological problems. So that's better than last time I stopped.

Still, it's not a pleasant experience.

Sigh...

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuart Douglas said...

Well that's another week (nearly) - 9 months does seem a long way away though :)

10:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home